Depending on the size & condition of the structure, my home inspections on average take between 3 and 4 hours to complete.
The inspection I perform for you will consist of inspecting, on average, more than 120 different inspection points.
Items & systems are inspected for condition, serviceability, functionality and operation.
I also do Radon Testing
Below is a list of some of the major items & systems I will inspect during a typical home inspection:
- Structural Components
- Basements & Crawlspaces
- Exterior Finishes
- Garages & Garage doors
- Chimneys and fireplaces
- Roofing systems & Flashings
- Attic Roof Structural Components
- Attic Insulation & Ventilation Systems
- Radon Testing
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Flooring
- Doors and Windows
- Stairways and Stairwells
- Kitchen Fixtures, Cabinets & Appliances
- Bath Fixtures and related components
- Electrical System Service
- Branch Wiring and Related Components
- GFCI & AFCI Devices
- HVAC System
- HVAC Plenum & Ducting
- Plumbing System Components & Fixtures
- Water Pressure & Volume
- Water Heaters & Related Components
- Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detection Systems
- Sump Pump Systems
- Landscape and Site Drainage
- Driveways and Sidewalks
- Natural Gas, Propane, and Fuel Oil Systems.
Guaranteed Home Inspections
Home Guarantee Fine Print:
- Honored for 90 days after closing.
- Valid for home inspections performed for home buyers by participating InterNACHI members.
- InterNACHI will pay you whatever price you paid for the home.
- The home must be listed with a licensed real estate agent.
- Excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected per InterNACHI’s Residential Standards of Practice.